Accounting and Operations Manager
The Manager of Accounting and Operations will contribute to all aspects of our business, with primary responsibilities in operations, budget oversight and strategy, logistics, as well as vendor relationships. Operations Manager will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations activities, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the President and Founders, and other activities and tasks. The Manager will be responsible for overseeing the general accounting and financial reporting functions. This includes implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Let's Make Our Road Safe
- Experience: 5 to 8 years in Accounting and Operations
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, tax management, operations management, supply chain management or related field.
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Hiring Timeframe: 2018
- Department: Accounting and Operations
- Experiences: Public accounting, GAAP, tax planning
- Reports to: President
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes inter-company accounting, cost accounting, cash management/reconciliation, payroll, inventory management, fixed asset management and benefit management.
- Assist in system implementations including accounting, forecasting and capitalization table management software.
- Ensures financial records and reports are prepared in compliance with company policies and in accordance with GAAP.
- Evaluate and design key business opportunities for the organization
- Define and influence requirements for the hardware and communication platform.