Software Engineer (Student)
A Software Engineer (Student) is responsible for designing and implementing software systems. Some of their responsibilities include updating current software systems, making improvement suggestions, collaborating with analysts and designers, testing applications, writing training manuals, and making sure projects are completed in time and within budget
Let's Make Our Road Safe
- Experience: 1 to 2 years in software and technology development
- Education: BS/MS in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Hiring Timeframe: 2018
- Department: Technology and Product Development
- Programming Languages: C++, Python
- Reports to: President
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software engineers and team members to develop perception algorithms, systems, and tools for object identification and trajectory systems.
- Develop high-quality software designs that allows for both high-performance and easily understandable and maintainable software.
- Understand and fulfill the software practices that produce maintainable code, including automated testing, continuous integration, code style conformity, and code review.