Software / Computer Vision Engineer
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing software systems. Some of their responsibilities include updating current software systems, making improvement suggestions, collaborating with analysts and designers, testing applications, writing training manuals, and making sure projects are completed in time and within budget
Let's Make Our Road Safe
- Experience: 1 to 3 years in software and technology development
- Education: BS/MS in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Hiring Timeframe: 2018
- Department: Technology and Product Development
- Programming Languages: C++, Python
- Reports to: President
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software engineers and team members to develop perception algorithms, systems, and tools for object identification and trajectory systems.
- Support the development of large data sets and data pipelines for system training and evaluation.
- Develop embedded firmware in C++ that implements the architecture defined.
- Assess the system for failure modes and design resilient and redundant mechanisms to protect against those failures.