Sr. Software / Sr. Computer Vision Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor to our dynamic growing organization and leverage your experience to solve high value problems for our communication platform. The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for leading a team, designing, and implementing software systems. Some of their responsibilities include updating current software systems, making improvement suggestions, collaborating with analysts and designers, developing, enhancing, and improving technical requirements, testing applications, writing training manuals, and making sure projects are completed in time and within budget.
Let's Make Our Road Safe
- Experience: 3 to 6 plus years in technology development and team management
- Education: BS/MS in Robotics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Physics, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability. Ph.D. is a plus.
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Hiring Timeframe: 2018
- Department: Technology and Product Development
- Programming Languages: C++, Python
- Reports to: President
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software engineers and large project team to develop perception algorithms, systems, and tools for object identification and trajectory systems.
- Create and maintain reference solutions for common problems such as object recognition and obstacle detection.
- Ability to understand, support, and work within a large multi-team project focused on developing new mobility and transportation technologies.
- Define and influence requirements for the hardware and communication platform.